This isn't cliche. Don't build a website...build a legacy. It's true in the world of the web. You have to know what you're doing if you want to survive. So...we're going to tell you how to build a successful web-based organization or business.
Here are five rules to show you how to build a website that's more than just a website...
1. Find a web system that works. A building must have a good foundation. Your website is like a building. Make sure you have a web-based system that works. Unfortunately, many just throw a website on the net and call it "done." That's not the way to start a successful web business.
For us, the Solo Build It! system has worked wonderfully. I can't sing the praises enough of SBI!. SBI! doesn't just give you a website, it delivers all the tools you need to make a web-based business work. It helps you write copy, promote your site and build traffic like no other system can.
It's worth it's weight in gold! If you're interested in purchasing Solo Build It! for your web business
click here to find out more. Even if you already have a site, you can convert it to a successful Solo Build It! business. Solo Build It! works. It's the best option for any business wanting to build a website.
2. Write readable material. If you want success on the web, you must have content...content...content! But there's even more to it than that. You must have content that people can read!
You must communicate. How do you do that? Here are some hints...
Write with short sentences.
Write with easy-to-understand words.
And write short paragraphs (no more than three sentences.)
Keeping these writing principles in mind will send you on your way to web success!
And Solo Build It! has one of the best web writing courses out there. Take a look
by clicking here. Ken Evoy will take you step by step through the world of web-writing. It's easier than you think!
3. Organize your site for easy navigation. Once again...keep it simple! You don't just build a website...you build a business. If you look at our site navigation it's simple. That's how we like it. And you'll find that others like that kind of simplicity as well.
Our site navigation is courtesy of the
Solo Build It! system.
4. Promote your online business! Remember...don't build a website...build a business. It's important to make sure you get your business's name out there. You have several options to do this...
You can use online communities to mention to others you have a web-based business.
You can use online forums related to your site's content to meet potential customers.
Promote your site with a simple link after your name in emails.
See if you can find your own ways to promote your online business. But remember...don't promote yourself!
Promote your abilities.
Promote your experience.
These are all part of your business. But don't promote yourself. The fastest way to lose a potential customer is to "toot your own horn!" Promote your business, not yourself!
5. No matter what you do, keep your customers in mind! The "Golden Rule" works in business too (and we should use it in everything!) Keep your customers happy, and you'll have a happy business. Tick off your customers and...well...you have an imagination!
Stay in business by staying in the good graces of your customers!
I purposely left out the most important ingredient of e-business. Actually, it kind of covers all of life.
No matter what you do...do all to the glory of God!
With His help through Jesus His Son, you'll do very well. If you've never met Jesus Christ click here to do that now. It's the most important "business meeting" you'll ever have.
Blogging doesn't give you the best return on your money. Click here to find a better way to blog...and do more than just build a website!
Click here to see more website building options.
Don't want to build a website? Click here for the homepage.
Find more great resources!